Friday, August 22, 2008

Pepsi Center

The Pepsi Center is where all the TV action will take place.

Due to my volunteering, I got a "VIP" tour of the gallery and floor. Aren't you impressed? I was......

I am going to try some photos.

First is of the outside of the Pepsi Center.

Next are some interior shots, including one of me on the edge of the floor.
This is as close as I will get to the action, I fear.
Next are some of the PBS News Hour booth. When I told them that I watch this every night, they let me in. Too bad there was no live coverage.
I always wanted ti be interviewed on this program.

OK here goes at trying some photo's

Well, I cannot figure out how to post imagesw. So,that will have to wait until I have more time.
Got to run to pick up Barb at the airport.
Alan

No comments: